“And the Child continued to grow and become strong, increasing in wisdom; and the grace of God was upon Him.”
The nursery is a safe and happy place for children to start their journey with Christ. Our nursery is for children ages 6 weeks to 3 years.
Sunday mornings – 8:30 a.m. – 12:15 p.m.
Sunday mornings and all evening nursery is located in the Nursery Pod – Room #209.
- Infant Room Ages 6 weeks – crawling stage Room 209
- Walker/Crawler Room The name says it all! Room 211
- The 2’s Child turns 2 after Sept. 1, 2013 Room 206
- The 3’s Child turns 3 after Sept. 1, 2013 Room 213
Daytime nursery is located in the modular building on the back side of the church, next to the playground.
PEACE OF MIND AND SECURITY
As you are greeted at the Nursery Check-In Table, you will be issued a silent pager. Your child will receive a coordinating tag. This system gives parents peace of mind and allows the rest of the family to enjoy and explore all that our church has to offer. Two adults are always present in each room to assure safe sanctuary. All nursery staff members are certified in CPR & First Aid.
LITTLE THINGS ARE IMPORTANT
- Please label the child’s little belongings (diaper bags, diapers, bottles, etc.).
- Have a little conversation about how God’s House is a fun place!
- Children are always welcome to bring a “little something” (their labeled paci, lovie or toy) to help make them feel secure.
- Please realize there may be little tears, but our nursery workers have big hearts and will do their best to comfort your child.
- Rev. Allison Griner, Children’s Director. email@example.com